CLAY CITY CUSD #10 MOWING BID
1. Mowing of all district grounds identified
2. Complete trimming of all district grounds not otherwise sprayed by the District
3. Keep mowed and trimmed each time so that grounds look neat as approved by staff assigned
4. Provide mowing and trimming equipment, and all fuel needed
5. Provide any necessary repairs to district property due to damage from equipment
6. Upon request of District, provide mowing/trimming for special events on particular days
1. Your bid submitted should be in the form of ONE COMPLETE MOWING/TRIMMING. DO NOT SUBMIT A BID FOR THE TOTAL MOWING SEASON.
2. The district reserves the right to reject any or all bids,
3. Bid must be in the form of writing and submitted by
email to email@example.com
mail/in person to Jill Barger, Superintendent, Clay City CUSD #10, 607 S. Walnut PO Box 542, Clay City, IL 62824.
Please state your address and a telephone contact number in your bid.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
March 29, 2023